Immigrating to the United States can be one of the happiest moments in your life. With the help of an experienced immigration attorney, it doesn’t have to be complicated. At The Carolina Law Group, LLC, we understand very well that immigration is multifaceted. More importantly, we thoroughly understand the complex process, and we can help you navigate it and provide legal assistance with any immigration matters.
We have helped individuals, families and businesses throughout the state with a wide variety of immigration services including:
- Adjustment of status
- B-1/B-2 Visa — Visitor
- Change of nonimmigrant status, e.g. to and from visitor, student, temporary worker, etc.
- Deportation/removal proceedings
- EB-1 Visa — Employment
- EB-5 — Employment Creation/Immigrant Investor
- Extension of visitor and employment visa status
- Family visa matters, including obtaining a green card through marriage
- F-1 Visa — Student
- J-1 Visa — Visitor and Intercultural Exchange
- K-1 Visa — Fiancé(e)
- Obtaining United States citizenship
- Overseas consular processing