Workers' Comp Attorneys in Greenville, SC | Greer | CLG

Free Consultation → icon-phone 864.312.4444 Contact Us for a Free Case Review

How Am I Compensated for an Injury?

Construction Worker - Workers Compensation LawIn South Carolina, you only have 90 days from the time you were injured to alert your employer and inform them of your injury. Contact us as soon as possible: it’s critical that you seek a reliable attorney who can help you protect your rights and ensure that you are meeting the strict deadlines for filing.

Worker’s Compensation is a highly regulated, specific  area of the law. As an injured worker, you are required to file through Worker’s Compensation. If you miss seven days of work, you should receive immediate medical treatment and financial compensation, but there may be caps on the compensation you receive.

We will be happy to explain your workers’ compensation rights and benefits.

Our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys

Monty Desai | Attorney, Greenville, SC
Partner, Attorney
Matt Whitehead | Attorney, The Carolina Law Group
Associate Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Insurance Bad Faith, Business Litigation
Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense