Immigration Lawyer Greenville, SC: Immigrating to the United States can be one of the happiest moments in your life. With the help of an experienced immigration attorney, it doesn’t have to be complicated. At The Carolina Law Group, LLC, we understand very well that immigration is multifaceted. More importantly, we thoroughly understand the complex process, and we can help you navigate it and provide legal assistance with any immigration matters.
We’re proud to say that The Carolina Law Group is a bi-lingual law firm, with several Spanish-speaking members on staff who work closely with the attorneys. This allows us to serve the community and to provide personal service that would be impossible with a language barrier.
We have helped individuals, families and businesses throughout the state with a wide variety of immigration services including:
- Adjustment of status
- B-1/B-2 Visa — Visitor
- Change of nonimmigrant status, e.g. to and from visitor, student, temporary worker, etc.
- Deportation/removal proceedings
- EB-1 Visa — Employment
- EB-5 — Employment Creation/Immigrant Investor
- Extension of visitor and employment visa status
- Family visa matters, including obtaining a green card through marriage
- F-1 Visa — Student
- J-1 Visa — Visitor and Intercultural Exchange
- K-1 Visa — Fiancé(e)
- Obtaining United States citizenship
- Overseas consular processing
Immigration laws change often and even a seemingly innocent slip-up can derail your immigration goals for months or years. Don’t take chances with your future. Call the immigration attorneys at The Carolina Law Group today to schedule your free initial consultation.