Legal Elite of the Upstate

A Veteran-Owned Business

'Top 40 Under 40' award by The National Trial Lawyers

Seal of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum


Call Us For Free Consultation



How Am I Compensated for an Injury?

The Carolina Law Group > Workers’ Compensation Law > How Am I Compensated for an Injury?

How Am I Compensated for an Injury?

Construction Worker - Workers Compensation LawIn South Carolina, you only have 90 days from the time you were injured to alert your employer and inform them of your injury. Contact us as soon as possible: it’s critical that you seek a reliable attorney who can help you protect your rights and ensure that you are meeting the strict deadlines for filing.

Worker’s Compensation is a highly regulated, specific  area of the law. As an injured worker, you are required to file through Worker’s Compensation. If you miss seven days of work, you should receive immediate medical treatment and financial compensation, but there may be caps on the compensation you receive.

We will be happy to explain your workers’ compensation rights and benefits.

Translate »